The activity of EPDM is based on the following guidelines:
• Compliance with requirements, legal and normative, of customers, and others that the organization subscribes in the context of Safety and Occupational Health, Environment and Quality;
• Pollution prevention, through a proactive approach, reducing and monitoring the environmental impacts of the activity, particularly in the correct management of their waste;
• Health promotion of its employees, in addition to prevention of injuries and occupational incidents;
• Valuing employees, through continuous commitment to training and updating of knowledge, to continuously improve their skills and performance of their duties;
• Establishment of goals and targets, systematically evaluating the results in order to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System.